Saturday, March 31, 2012

Weekly Recap

So I figured I would try to do weekly recaps on this blog. I may not end up doing them every single week it will just depend on how busy I am. The content will vary but generally cover about the same things. That being said here it goes!

This past week was the first week of the quarter, and I've been pretty sick so I haven't had much spare time to blog. I spent most of the week sleeping and blowing my nose. I hardly wore any makeup if any, didn't bother with perfume or lotion most days because I was lazy/in a rush/couldn't smell it, and kept my nails pretty basic. I pretty much just sported a ponytail, eyeliner, and a pullover sweatshirt if I had to go out. To continue my recovery I'm not doing much as far as going out for the weekend. Tomorrow I'm making myself wake up at a decent hour (I woke up at 1 today) and go to the library to study. All week I've pretty much been dreaming about summer, what I'll wear, what I'll smell like, what I'll do, etc etc. Guess I'm done with the rain.


Whats on my toes - Essence Choose Me!




Favorite product of the week - Vaseline. I've been sick the last couple weeks and suffering from allergies too so my nose has been pretty raw, but regular lotion burns.  I've been slathering this all over my nose and chapped lips and its been a huge help. They're pretty much back to normal now.


What I smell like - Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Body Butter


What my apartment smells like - Slatkin & Co First Bloom (this smells alot grassier when burned)


Wish list - Hudson Jeans and Lulu Lemon Jacket (buying myself these for my birthday), some of the new Pink Beach body sprays and lotions, Wet N Wild Don't Blink Pink Lipstick (or pretty much any bright pink lippy), and Loreal Fairest Nude. With spring approaching I'm in need of a large wristlet or a smallish crossbody since I won't have jacket pockets to store all of my crap in (I don't have any specific ideas so I didn't put one in the picture), and of course some wedges to stumble around in.


What I'm doing the rest of the weekend - Homework, reading The Hunger Games, painting my nails, a little cleaning, and some blog posts. 

Song of The Week - Left Too Late by Florrie.

Upcoming posts - March Favorites, Essence Cosmetics Haul, False Eyelash Haul, FOTD from a party I went to, hair cut post, and an acne post.

Hope you all have a good rest of your weekend =]

No comments:

Post a Comment