Saturday, March 17, 2012

Makeup Challenge Day 4

Day 4. Four Makeup Products You Can’t Live Without



Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base - I've already explained why I like this here. Best eyeshadow primer I've tried, I use it every day. 

Urban Decay Shakedown - This eyeshadow is great for using in the crease and as a transition color. Its a nice matte grayish brown so its subtle and it looks good on everyone. The texture is fantastic and it blends really easily. If I decide to contour I also use this because it looks like actual shadow on my face unlike most bronzers that end up looking orangey and obvious on my skin. 

Makeup Forever Aqua Black Waterproof Creme Eyeshadow - I use this as eyeliner for both my top and bottom lid. This is so creamy but it sets amazingly. It lasts all day and doesn't require any extra work. Since I've found this I've been able to cut two additional steps out of my eyeliner routine (I used to have to set my eyeliner with black powder and then put translucent powder underneath the line. Even with those steps other eyeliners would still move and be almost gone by the end of the day).


Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat - This is hands down my favorite top coat ever. I have never used any top coat that comes even close to this one. Someone told me to try Out The Door because it was really good - it doesn't even compare. I've gone through bottles and bottles of this, and I finally bought the jumbo refill bottle (you can find it on Amazon) so save some money. This top coat gives your nails the best high gloss almost plastic finish to them, and it really does make your nail polish dry faster. I can go to bed after painting my nails and I don't wake up with sheet prints anymore. My nail polish will also last a week and by the end of the week there are only a couple little chips in them. Highly highly recommend this to anyone and everyone who paints their nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment