Friday, March 16, 2012

Feed Me: Marissa


I was a little nervous doing Marissa's eye makeup. While I'm comfortable doing my own makeup - Marissa has totally different coloring than I do and her eyes are different too (hello I'm half asian). Part of me was worried that she would end up looking like a clown/hating it, but in the end it was definitely worth the risk because we both really liked how it turned out. I really enjoyed seeing her wear bright eyeshadow and huge lashes because she usually sticks to subtle neutral colors and I bought those lashes for myself but they looked awful on me haha.




Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Nyx Jumbo Eyeshadow - Milk (all over lid)
Wet n Wild - I Dream Of Greenie

  • Lightest/Highlight Shade - Brow Bone and inner corner
  • Medium/Lid Shade - Inner half of lid
  • Darkest/Crease Shade - Transition between lime green and UD Peace
Urban Decay - Peace (outer half of lid)
Inglot  - # 340 - Crease
Urban Decay - Shakedown (crease/transition color)
Milani Liquif'eye Eye Pencil - Black (waterline and upper lash line)
Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express - Black Drama
Daiso False Lashes - #13
Duo Lash Adhesive - Clear
Great Lash - Clear (brows)

Face:
Bare Minerals - Fairly Light
Cover Girl Smoothers Concealer - 705 Fair
NYC Bronzer - Sunny
Nyx Blush - Mocha

Lips
Wet N Wild Mega Matte - 902C
Random Chapstick

Body
Elf Studio Brozer (Legs)
Victoria's Secret Shimmer Body Powder - Love Spell (chest)
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer Body Spray (everywhere)


No comments:

Post a Comment