Saturday, March 10, 2012

FOTD: Studying for finals.

This week was the last week of the quarter - and while most people have their finals spread out throughout next week, I have two Saturday, and one on Monday. Needless to say I feel like I've been drowning in studying. After work this morning, I came home and took a shower so that I could actually get ready for the rest of the day. I wanted to do something different than my everyday makeup, but I didn't want to spend a lot of time on my makeup today either. While looking through my stash I realized that I've had the Urban Decay Deluxe Palette for almost 2 years and I've never used the shade Honey, so I decided to base a look around that. I put the look together pretty quickly, I probably should have skipped the lashes but owell!





Eyes:
Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Tough As Taupe
Urban Decay - Honey
Urban Decay - Shakedown (crease)
Mac - Carbon (outer v and smudged along lower lash line)
Makeup Forever Aqua Black Waterproof Creme Eyeshadow (As eyeliner for upper and lower lash line)
Maybelline Natural Smokes Quad - Matte Brown Outer Corner Color (fill in empty patches in brows)
Wet N Wild I <3 Matte - White Brow bone color (below and above brow bone)
Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express - Black Drama
Daiso False Lashes #4

Face:
Makeup Forever HD Foundation #120 (just blended over problem areas... which is like half my face right now ha)
Nars Orgasm Blush
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil (All over to set/control shine)

Lips:
Essence Fairytale Lipstick (forgot to take a picture =[ oops)



This look came together really easily and Honey turned out to be one of the more agreeable shades from the Deluxe Palette, I'll definitely be using it more in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment