Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Empties

Some months I go through alot of makeup/beauty related products and then sometimes it'll be months before a finish even one product. Within this last month or so I feel like I've finished off everything and the amount of empties I have is pretty unusual. 



  • Sally Hansen Hard As Wraps - Sheer Pink - I had been using this polish every time I painted my nails as a base coat for probably around 6 months or so?? Its gotten to the point where there is hardly any left and its pretty dry and goopy so I decided to toss it. I repurchased this product.
  • The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Wash - I had picked this up a little over a year ago when the Body Shop was clearing out their holiday products. I loved the smell, and picked up a new bottle of it this year for 4 dollars when they were clearing out their holiday products again since I was running low. I like that its tart smelling and not overly sweet. I always have around 4 bottles of shower gel in my shower so thats why it takes me so long to go through them. 
  • Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Light - Finally finished this guy up. I didn't hate this product but I didn't love it. I usually mixed in some of the regular Aveeno lotion with it because putting that straight on my face looked a little weird. The coverage wasn't great but it was nice to even out your skin if you had maybe some redness and then set it with a tinted powder of some sort. Unfortunately my skin has been so bad lately it wasn't doing anything for me coverage wise. I haven't repurchased this but I haven't sworn off the possiblity of repurchasing in the future.
  • Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream - I love this. Buy it at Costco because its super cheap, and sometimes they have a coupon for this. I use this at night or when my skin is really dry. You can also use it around your eyes without it burning. My favorite trick for this though is taking a scoop and spray it with few times with perfume and mixing it in, so then you have a matching lotion. I repurchased this when I ran out.
  • Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray - I love this hairspray. It doesn't flake or make my hair white and it holds my bangs in place without feeling gross. It kills me to spend 20 dollars on hair spray but it takes me about 6 months or so to go through a bottle so whatever. I repurchased the day it ran out.
  • Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer - I like this lotion a lot its perfect for day wear and I like that it has a little SPF in it. I had bought a 2 pack of this at Costco so I already had another bottle on reserves when this one ran out. 




  • Bath And Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Wash - Super Vanilla-y creamy sugary smelling body wash that I LOVE. I'm really picky about vanilla smelling things because alot of times I feel like they have a plasticy smell but this definitely didn't. This bottle is from over a year ago, and this last Christmas I picked up my new bottle in preparation for when this one finished.
  • ChapStick Cherry Flavor - I rarely finish chapstick I seem to lose them first/never get through them because I have a gazillion chapsticks. Not much to explain. Good product, didn't repurchase simply due to the fact that I don't need more chapstick.
  • Alba Kukui Nut Body Cream - This Body Cream has the perfect amount of daily moisture in it. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any film on you and smells fantastic, and the smell lasts for a decent amount of time too. It smells very sugary, almost pastry like. I like to pair this body cream with sugary smells like Britney Spears Fantasy, Burberry Brit, or Pink Sugar. I repurchased when I ran out.


(Sorry for the crappy pic I realized I had forgotten to take a pic so I snapped one with my phone)

  • Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express - Black Drama - I don't use mascara every day but  I had this since August and it finally was getting dry/seemed to be running out. I like that I don't feel like I've got to pull my eyelashes out to wash this mascara off and the results are good. I repurchased this.
  • Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base - As I've said a million times, this is my favorite eye primer for my very oil eyelids. I repurchased this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment