Saturday, March 31, 2012

Graphite Nails


I always forget to take pictures of my nails, so while I was photographing some other stuff for the blog I snapped a couple of photos real quick. This is LA Girl Metal nail polish in the color Graphite. I picked this up for 99 cents at a little cheapy typical mall store a week or so ago.

Initially my friend bought this polish and I really liked it but walked out of the store without it because lord knows I don't need anymore nail polish. But being typical me after we left I couldn't stop thinking about this polish. I could see this nail polish going with pretty much everything I wear. Before we left the mall I insisted we go back so that I could pick up it up (along with 2 others... I fail I know).


Sally Hansen Hard As Wraps - Sheer Pink (For my base coat)
LA Girl Metal - Graphite (I used 2 coats)
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment