Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Makeup Challenge Day 1

Day 1. One Makeup Product You Use Everyday



Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

No matter what type of makeup I'm doing I always use an eye primer otherwise my eyeshadow creases and my eyeliner is down to my cheeks. This Nars primer is the first eye primer that I've actually repurchased, because it works better than Too Faced or Urban Decay for me. I have really oily eyelids and while Too Faced and Urban Decay kept my makeup from creasing, my eyeliner would still run at the edges on my bottom lids - by the end of the day I would have hardly any eyeliner left. With this primer there will sometimes be a little but of build up of eyeliner at the outer corner of my eyes after a couple hours, but when I blot it off it doesn't happen again. If you have really oily eyelids I would definitely recommend this.


No comments:

Post a Comment