Friday, March 16, 2012

Feed Me: Kerri


So heres my crazy face. I feel like Marissa's eyeshadow actually turned out better than mine, which was surprising and a little bit of a bummer haha (I'm selfish I know). I really need a better pink eyeshadow that won't just blend off when I try to add a crease color. Next time I might try doing my crease color first and then adding the lid color, or maybe if I'm lucky I'll pick up Makeup Forever's neon pink eyeshadow (I can dream right)




Eyes:
Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Nyx Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Milk (all over lid)
Wet N Wild Spoiled Brat - Pink/Eyelid Color (all over lid)
Urban Decay - Shakedown (crease)
Mac - Carbon (outer v and smudged along lower lash line)
Makeup Forever Aqua Black Waterproof Creme Eyeshadow (As eyeliner for upper and lower lash line)
Milani Liquif'eye - Black (tight line)
Maybelline Natural Smokes Quad - Matte Brown Outer Corner Color (fill in empty patches in brows)
Great Lash - Clear (brows)
NYC Sparkle Eye Dust - Opal Sparkle (below and above brow bone as well as inner corner)
Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express - Black Drama
Duo Lash Adhesive - Clear
Daiso False Lashes #16

Face:
Makeup Forever HD Foundation - #120 
Nyx Blush - Mocha
Urban Decay - Shakedown (contour)
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil (All over to set/control shine)

Lips:
Essence XXXL Lip Gloss - Super Girl

Body
Victoria's Secret Shimmer Body Powder - Love Spell (chest)
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer Body Spray (everywhere)


No comments:

Post a Comment