Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ombre Nails


I decided to try an ombre manicure and had just about the hardest time taking a picture of it.



I honestly wasn't able to take a picture where every nail polish color looked accurate. This was probably the best one I got as far as showing the gradual color change - for some reason my pointer and my middle finger kept showing up the brightest and darkest.


Colors used:
LA GIrls - Disco Inferno
Essence - Wake Up!
Sally Hansen - Snappy Sorbet
Love & Beauty - Light Orange
Wet & Wild - French White Creme (I mixed this with light orange for my pinkies)

Anyways it was a fun manicure but I only wanted to keep in on for a day. Something about the different colors just bothered me. I'm glad I finally tried the manicure though. I might try it again sometime with blues if I'm bored but its not on the top of my list or anything.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just bought a bunch of nail polish at Kiko Milano and it made me think of you. Not normally something I do but I really liked it after buying/using one. So I bought four more woo! Mostly pastels. You can critique it once I'm home.

    ReplyDelete