I thought I'd just drop buy and post a picture of my Christmas manicure. With that in mind excuse the quality of these photos. I tried my best with what I had =]
Sally Hansen Hard As Wraps - Sheer Pink (base coat)
Orly Devil May Care
China Glaze Party Hearty
China Glaze Jolly Holly
- I put one coat of Torrid on every nail.
- On all nails besides my accent nail, I painted a coat of Devil May Care on top of Torrid.
- For my accent nail I taped off a triangle for a Christmas tree, and then laid some striping tape over that for the stripey bits.
- Painted a thick coat of Jolly Holly over the top of that and then removed the tape pretty much immediately.
- I carefully painted a thin coat of Party Hearty over just the tree part of my accent nail.
- I used a pencil tip to dot a little gold spot on top of the tree for a star (I shoulda used a star confetti piece now that I think of it... owell haha)
- Waited for everything to dry a bit and then globbed on a coat of Seche Vite
Well theres my super quick Christmas mani post. I look forward to coming back and blogging, I'm finally inspired for the first time in months. For anyone who actually reads this, thanks!