Monday, July 9, 2012

June Favorites

June has been a weird month. As a result of pretty much living out of a makeup bag, my favorites are really limited (I'll explain why in an update).  There really wasn't anything this month that I was obsessed with this month, I didn't really do anything creative with my nails or makeup.





- Maybelline Natural Smokes Quad - I've said it before, but this is a great palette. Only a few bucks, and I can get a couple good looks out of this palette. My favorite lately has been using the cream color all over my lid, and under my brow bone, and then the matte brown in my crease and for filling in my brows. I wore that look probably 20 out of the 30 days this month.

- Cetaphil Cream - When I was sick my face got really dry. Usually I just use this at night, but I've been using it on my dry spots or even my whole face in the mornings.

- Softsoap Coconut Scrub - This is only like 3 or 4 bucks and you get a ton of product. I've repurchased this multiple times (which is amazing for me considering how much product it has and how many other products I like to use). When I need a new body wash I know this will get the job done and I don't feel guilty buying it.  It smells amazing, while being creamy and has exfoliating bits that don't leave your skin feeling tight or like you just rubbed it with sand paper.

- Covergirl Lash Blash Volume Waterproof - I bought this for Paradiso because I needed a mascara that wears like iron. I'm pretty devoted to The Falsies mascara by Maybelline, but it doesn't stand up to water very well and it flakes a bit. I layered this over The Falsies and some fake lashes and I didn't have any problems with it smearing or flaking - and I was wearing it for over 12 hours in the sun while dancing like crazy (which means sweat).

- Maybelline Great Lash Clear - I use this for my brows. Since I've been doing pretty simple makeup, I've been trying to at least make my brows look good to pull my face together.

-Bare Minerals Matte - I think I've fallen in love with my Bare Minerals again. So easy, nice and natural finish. I'm in the shade Fairly Medium.

I don't have a favorite song this month but I've been listening to alot of Headhunterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment