Sunday, July 15, 2012

Paradiso Nails


I uploaded these photos onto my computer after Paradiso (end of June) but I couldn't find where I saved them until now. I wanted my nails to coordinate with something I was wearing, and I picked silver to match my shorts cause that was the color I was wearing the least of.




The colors were Revlon Galaxy layered over LA Girl Stirling silver. I would post a picture of those nail polishes but they are missing... probably in a random bag somewhere. Sorry I am such a mess from moving. Anyways, LA Girl Stirling Silver is a silver foil, opaque in one coat. On the other hand Revlon Galaxy was pretty sheer and I think I put 4 coats of that over 2 coats of Stirling Silver because I wanted alot of the glitter. I was painting my nails while watching a movie the night before so I didn't mind the time it took to wait for the coats to dry.

Overall I really like how it turned out, the sparkly silver added a nice touch to my outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment