Saturday, July 21, 2012

Luxe Nails



I've been feeling gold lately, which is strange cause normally I hate gold. Maybe I'm branching out, who knows. I just feel like gold is perfect for summer and it goes great with coral which I'm really digging on right now as well. 



I painted my nails with Orly Luxe and this nail polish is absolutely fantastic. This is one coat, no fuss, totally quick and easy. I had been wearing the polish for probably 3 or 4 days at this point so I had already started picking around the edges (I'm terrible about that).


Heres an up close shot of my nail and you can really see the gold foil. If you need a good nail polish that you know you can paint your nails with fast and easy, or if you just want a gold nail polish, I definitely recommend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment