Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekend Makeup Bag



Lately I've been going home to my parents house almost every weekend, so naturally that means every weekend I've gotta pack up some stuff to bring home with me, since I don't keep much at my parents house. Generally I end up bringing home a backpack and a small duffel bag, which I lug around with me to school, and then on the bus home. That being said, I generally try to streamline what I'm bringing home. This post is going to be what I generally bring home when I'm trying to keep the makeup minimal. Excuse the picture quality, the lighting in my parent's bathroom is terrible.




I bring home my makeup in this little bag I got from Fred Meyer last year. If I'm really being selective/packing light I can get all of my bathroom and makeup stuff in here. 


The skincare stuff that I bring home include:
Aveeno Positively Radient SPF 15 daily moisterizer
Olay Pro-X brush
Duac acne gel (prescription)
Cetaphil Cream (I put some in the white tub so its travel friendly)
Mitchum Gel Deodorant
Allegra and Patanase nasal spray - both for allergies


Makeup wise what I bring varies on what I'm doing that weekend. I generally bring something along these lines, or more than this. I'll mark with an asterisk what always comes home with me. The rest is interchangeable.

Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base *
Urban Decay - Shakedown (crease) *
Maybelline Natural Smokes Quad *
Revlon Berry Smoothie Lip Butter
Bare Minerals Matte - Fairly Medium 
Eco Tools Bronzer Brush*
Sonia Kashuk Medium Crease Brush*
Borghese Eyeliner Brush *
Makeup Forever Aqua Black Creme Eyeshadow *
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Tough As Taupe
Britney Spears - Fantasy 

No comments:

Post a Comment