Sunday, May 13, 2012

April Favorites


Alright so I know I'm half a month late, but I figured better late than never!
Nars Orgasm Blush: I've been enjoying using this for a nice glow without looking like BAM you're wearing blush. The shimmer in it keeps it from looking powdery, but doesn't make me look shiny which is obviously a plus.

The Body Shop Passion Fruit Body Butter: This smells like candy. This pairs nicely with my Escada Perfume

Britney Spears Fantasy: This perfume is an old favorite but I kind of stopped wearing it for the first part of the year. I sprayed it one day when I was in a rush without putting any lotion on under it, and as the day went on I remembered how well this perfume reacts to my skin. I've used it the majority of the month without pairing it with any lotions and it smells amazing.

Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream: With the transition from cold days, to super stupid allergy days my eczema has been the biggest paint ever. I can not get the patch on the side of my finger under control at all but this hand cream at least helps. Most hand creams just feel like water on my eczema and are completely pointless. This hand cream is thick enough without leaving my hands greasy. I have a bottle of this in every bag of mine.

Boots Botanics Colour Foundation - Extra Fair: This foundation makes my skin look great and doesn't get oily. I like that the coloring is actually nuetral and doesn't lean reddish or yellow.

Escada Marine Groove: This is another old favorite. Perfect for summer, and it smells nice and juicy without any hint of sugary or vanilla smells.


Ardell 110 False Lashes: I really like these for extra oomph without an overwhelming false eyelash look. I really like these and they're probably my favorite "natural" false lashes. I'm still looking for a dramatic pair to fall in love with. 





Turbulence by At The Skylines has been my favorite song this last month. I saw these guys on tour with Enter Shikari and they killed it. They just dropped their new album The Secrets To Life last week and its probably the first album I've really liked in about a year. I can't stop listening to it. Go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment