Sunday, April 1, 2012

FOTD: Mathletes and Athletes


Friday night I went to a "Mathletes and Athletes" party (which frankly I am not even close to either), and my friends and I decided to go as Athletes. I ended up just wearing my super short Lulu Lemon yoga shorts, and my friends Lulu Lemon Jacket. I didn't want to do my makeup too crazy cause it would clash with the whole athlete thing (I'm aware this isn't what most people would wear to go be athletic but it was a party I wasn't going to look scrubby)




This was my neutral party look I came up with. I took this at the end of the night so my foundation has worn off a bit. I actually forgot my eye primer but I'm guessing the Color Tattoo shadow kept everything on lockdown because if I wear just eyeshadow in 30 minutes its already creased.


Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Tough As Taupe
Wet N Wild I <3 Matte - Beige brow bone and lid color for my lids
Urban Decay Shakedown - Crease
Mac - Carbon (outer v and smudged along lower lash line)
Makeup Forever Aqua Black Waterproof Creme Eyeshadow (As eyeliner for upper and lower lash line)
Maybelline Natural Smokes Quad - Matte Brown Outer Corner Color (fill in brows)
Wet N Wild I <3 Matte - White Brow bone color (below and above brow bone)
Great Lash - Clear (set brows)
Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express - Black Drama
Katy Perry False Lashes - Oh Honey

Face:
Makeup Forever HD Foundation #120 
Nars Orgasm Blush (Forgot to include this in the picture my bad)
Urban Decay Shakedown (contour)
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil 

Lips: (Aghh I forgot to include these in the picture too sorry!)
Essence Lip Stain - Let Me In Rose
Essence XXXL Lip Gloss - Bubble Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment