Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Nails



I had taken these pictures before Easter, but I went home to my parents house and forgot to bring my camera cord so I couldn't upload them. I figured better late than never though. I saw similar bunny nails on tumblr floating around and I knew I had to try it.




I have hardly any coordination with my left hand so I decided to do my right hand's fingernails completely different. Polka dots where quick and foolproof and they kind of looked like eggs so they went along with the whole Easter theme.


Sally Hansen Hard As Wraps - Sheer Pink (Not pictured/For my base coat)
Sally Hansen - Whirlwind White (Bunny Head and polka dots)

Finger Paints - Aren't You Glad-iolous? (Background)
Nina Ultra Pro - Punki Pink (Nose)
NYC - Greenwich Village (Mixed with white for inside of ears)
Wet N Wild - Black Creme (Eyes and whiskers)
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (Not Pictured)




I used a nail art brush set that my friend Katie gave me, and a dotting for all of the details. I kept this on for about 5 days and there was hardly any wear. I felt kind of like a little kid with these nails but I loved them anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment