Saturday, June 9, 2012

May Favorites



This month has been a pretty good month for finding products. I've discovered some things that I really really like and I'm planning on doing full reviews on some of them. Anyways, here we go


Coconut Oil - I bought this from Trader Joe's and its supposedly virgin and organic. It cost me around 5 or 6 dollars I transferred some into a baby jar so that it'd be easier to use and transport. This way I also wouldn't be contaminating the original jar. I've never used any oil for moisturizing before but I really liked this. The biggest difference I noticed is when I use it on my legs it makes them REALLY soft. I already have fairly soft skin (or so I've been told?) but this just beats out any moisturizer as far as how soft it makes my legs. The smell is light and compatible with any fragrance. I'm going to do a full review of this.

Chris's Country Essence Honey Body Balm - This stuff is FANTASTIC. I bought it the first day at Folklife, and then I went back and got another tube the next day. This has REALLY helped the eczema on my hand. I'm going to do a full review on this.

Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray - This used with my Boots Foundation and Mineral Veil makes my makeup stay oil free and and last all day. I've even used this alone with just some Mineral Veil and it helped with just keeping my skin from getting really oily. I didn't think that this would work when I was using it with my MUFE HD foundation (which was making me oily), but when I tried it with my Boots Foundation which already did a good job at controlling my oil, this was amazing.

Revlon Nail Files - Everyone says you're supposed to use gentle nail files, but I'm way too impatient for that. I'm not sure if I have super nails or what but it always seems to take me forever to file my nails down. I used to use some from Sally's that were supposed to be for natural nails but they did nothing. My mom has these Revlon ones which have a rougher grit. I got these when Revlon was 40% off so they were under a dollar I think? I can't remember. But super cheap and the package contained 10 of them.

Burberry Perfume - I've been pretty lazy with perfume this month and I've stuck with just lotion a lot of days. But the couple times that I've gone out on the weekend I always chose this perfume. Its spicy and sweet and everyone seems to like it.

Big Hoop Earrings -  I go through phases where I won't wear accessories at all and then bam I wear obnoxious stuff everyday. These are big without being too heavy and I don't have to really think about I can wear these with.

Favorite song - What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction (goodbye hardcore cred hahahaha jk sorta)


No comments:

Post a Comment