Saturday, March 31, 2012

Makeup Challenge Day 7

Day 7. One Favorite Of Each: lipstick, lipgloss, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, contour



  • Lipstick: Wet N Wild Mega Matte 909D - I love matte reds, and this is the perfect red that leans slightly orange. Looks great in the winter but also is a really fun red for the summer.
  • Lipgloss: Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss Fashion Diva - This lip gloss is so ridiculous but I love it. Alone it gives a super gloss/sparkly look with a slight pinky/purple tint. But if you put this over a bright pink stain - nothing beats it. It pretty much makes any lip color more eye catching. 
  • Eyeshadow: Hard Candy Techno Palette (the purple/pink/white shade) - This is the only eyeshadow that I always go back to. Its soft but a nice pop, and works well with other purple eyeshadows.
  • Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Black Drama - This is one of the few mascaras that actually gives my 5 tiny eyelashes any noticeable difference in length and volume. I don't feel like I'm ripping my eyelashes out when I'm washing it off either.
  • Eyeliner: Makeup Forever Aqua Black Waterproof Creme Eyeshadow - I feel like I've talked about this 20 thousand times already. Doesn't smudge. Super black. 
  • Blush: NYX Mocha - This is pretty much the exact color I flush, I can use this with any look but I especially like to use this with a smokey eye. 
  • Contour: Urban Decay Shakedown - I know this is an eyeshadow but it is the perfect crease/contour color for me. Its not orange at all and it doesn't make me look dirty. It just looks like the perfect cheek shadow for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment